The Award! Mhe ann, Nora and Jens Mr. Knuttel and Mrs. Castro My close friend and co-teacher Nora Castada told us that we're going to attend a conference at FEU Morayta after our classes. Our Directress informed her to invite two of her closest friends. So Ms. Mhe ann and I came along. When we got to the Archives Room in the admin building of FEU Morayta, we saw the treasurer of FEU Ms. Jose nearly finished with her speech about womanhood. After her speech, someone acknowledge the presence of our very own Nora Castada. Not only that! She was also asked to come forward to receive her certificate of recognition for being an active and dedicated Peace Educator and Administrator of the Peace Tech Video Conferencing Program. She was surprised! Mhe Ann and I were also surprised with what had happened! we were so proud and happy for our Maám Nora Castada! One more thing, after the awarding ceremony, we were asked to join the President of FEU for a lite snack. Upon leaving ...
My mom and I are certified movie addicts! We love to watch movies all day and all night. Both of us can be movie critics and we can do this for a living. I've seen so many movies since I was a kid but most of the titles I've forgotten already. DARN! Sometimes my mom and I would watch another movie after finishing one. Matakaw talaga kai sa sine! Here are the list of some of the movies I've seen and remembered starting when I was a kid. 1. ET 2. never Ending Story 3. Star Wars 4, 5 and 6 4. Superman 1-4 5. Howard the Duck 6. Alien 7. Aliens 8. No Way Out 9. 10 to Midnight 10. Make my Day -Dirty Harry 11. Pink Cadillac 12. 3 men and a baby 13. 3 men and a little lady 14. Ghostbusters 15. Legend 16. Nightmare on Elm Street 17. Friday the 13th 18. The Unnamable 19. The Exorcist 1-3 20. Slugs 21. Killer Klownz from outer space 22. Night of the creeps 23. Critters 1-2 24. Attack of the killer tomatoes 25. Willow 26. Star Trek 27. Pretty In Pink 28...
A very relaxed and calm woman. A woman who knows when to use the rod in disciplining the young. A woman who judges you not but help you face all the reality that is good and bad. A woman who ages beautifully and gracefully. Happy birthday to our dearest mama. Your tres marias love you so much and wish to spend more time with you every chance they have.
Comments
Post a Comment