The Award! Mhe ann, Nora and Jens Mr. Knuttel and Mrs. Castro My close friend and co-teacher Nora Castada told us that we're going to attend a conference at FEU Morayta after our classes. Our Directress informed her to invite two of her closest friends. So Ms. Mhe ann and I came along. When we got to the Archives Room in the admin building of FEU Morayta, we saw the treasurer of FEU Ms. Jose nearly finished with her speech about womanhood. After her speech, someone acknowledge the presence of our very own Nora Castada. Not only that! She was also asked to come forward to receive her certificate of recognition for being an active and dedicated Peace Educator and Administrator of the Peace Tech Video Conferencing Program. She was surprised! Mhe Ann and I were also surprised with what had happened! we were so proud and happy for our Maám Nora Castada! One more thing, after the awarding ceremony, we were asked to join the President of FEU for a lite snack. Upon leaving ...
Christmas is here! Though I do not celebrate Christmas I still would like to receive some goodies during the said season.(hehehe) So here is a list of my wants and hopefully I would be able to get it through the generosity of my family, friends and strangers(generous ones).♥hehehe♥ 1. iPhone 5 or iPod Touch. Yes I know it's expensive but who knows, right? Somewhere out there someone might land on my blog page (who is very rich and generous) and decides to grant my wish of having an iPhone 5. I want this phone or touch all because of the Instagram. Haay! Just because of that! I am so intrigued with that Instagram that I too want to see ... "pictures taken with Instagram". Well, it's not bad to wish for something BIG and expensive.♥ 2. Blackberry Bold 9790. I like to use BB cause it's user friendly and I can email and FB using it. Yeah iPhone has those features too but I just want to take pictures with the iPhone and not use it for call or txt. BB is more pr...
I just love shooting them all! In color, in black and white and in sepia which is by the way my favorite. I first fell in love with my dad's Nikon camera when I was four years old. He did not allow us to manipulate his camera but he sure did allow us to take a peek on the eyepiece and press the click button. I started taking pictures when I was in college using a manual camera. I would photograph my friends and all the places we've been hanging around in the metro. I'm not the kind who goes with the flow when it comes to new things or "uso". When digicam became an "in thing", my sisters and I still use the good old manual camera. I bought my first digicam just last 2008 in Baguio City. I was with my ate Althea when I purchased it for 2000 pesos only. It's an image s30 and it's made in China. Although it's not that high-tech, i truly love my digicam. It's very light weight and the color's purple. By 2009, my image s30 digicam wa...
Comments
Post a Comment