We are God's perfect couple

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Miracle....God, Talento and his family

July 16,2009

After reaching for the towel I went back to the the shower using my weak left leg.Next thing I knew I was down on the floor and screaming my ate's name with pain. I was not able to go to work and to church that day. Next day, I was accompanied by Talento to the hospital. I never thought that getting an x ray would be very traumatic for me. It's because the excruciating pain came back. All I ever wanted was something for the pain. "Give me MORPHIN...now na!" I did not scream that but how i wish i did. After the doctors saw my x rays they told me that I was not supposed to use it for a week. DR. Gray gave me some pills for the pain...thank God! The next week we went back to the doctor and was told that I still have a suspicious fracture. I was so sad. I thought I was getting better. Dr. Gray instructed us to have a CT Scan.

July 26,2009

This is one of the most important days in my life. I was proud and joyful for my ate Eya. She helped me get dressed and ready for my "pagsamba." I will never forget this day. My mom was sleeping soundly and heavily. It was like God helped me leave our house quietly and peacefully. My mom went to our doc neighbor who is an orthopedic doctor. The doctor told my mom that if i were in Philippine Orthopedic Hospital, I would be bed ridden for 2-3 months.

July 30, 2009

It was 5:30 p.m. and I was waiting for Talento to fetch me for our pagsamba. My mom got furious and told me that I was not going anywhere. Tal came. My mom and Tal started to argue. I started to cry. huhuhu. Again, I was sent out of our house. And this time for good. Right now 95% of my things are here in Talento's house.

August 4, 2009

19 days after my great fall, Talento showed me the CT Scan result. It says there, NO FRACTURE, NO ABNORMALITIES, NO negative whatsoever! Talento called up Dr.Gray and the doc told us that i should start walking and just put a little weight on my left leg. The next day, we went to see Doc Gray. It's a good thing we don't have classes. Thanks tita Cory. Doc said I could go to work already but I should avoid sporty activities like badminton, running and the like.

August 15, 2009

I started to worry when I noticed my left thigh is starting to shrink. We went to Doc Mark and did some tests. Exercise is the answer to my problem and prayers of course.

August 17, 2009

I noticed something different. I was walking properly. I could stand on my left leg without being too jiggly. Is it the meds? Is it the hot compress? No, i guess not. I put on my skirt and went to the church right away. I thanked God for healing me...slowly yet surely! Thank you also Talento for not giving up on me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment