1. iPhone 5 or iPod Touch. Yes I know it's expensive but who knows, right? Somewhere out there someone might land on my blog page (who is very rich and generous) and decides to grant my wish of having an iPhone 5. I want this phone or touch all because of the Instagram. Haay! Just because of that! I am so intrigued with that Instagram that I too want to see ... "pictures taken with Instagram". Well, it's not bad to wish for something BIG and expensive.♥
2. Blackberry Bold 9790. I like to use BB cause it's user friendly and I can email and FB using it. Yeah iPhone has those features too but I just want to take pictures with the iPhone and not use it for call or txt. BB is more professional looking and I like the "porma". It looks more sophisticated compared to other phones that I used to own like Nokia and Samsung.
3. Organizers (Filofax). Yes I'm old school! I need to write all my to-do list in a filefax. I love using the filefax 'cause it makes me look like a "busy" working girl.♥
4. Bags (yes with an "s"). I prefer to use big bags as big as my eye bags...hehehe joke only. Well, kidding aside, I need to own and use big bags to put all my essential "junk" in. I like leather bags and water proof bags. Branded bags I will gladly accept.♥
5. Laptop. This was promised to me by my husband and I'm expecting it by year 2013. I prefer a MacBook or a new HP G42. A laptop is a necessity now for a teacher like me. My husband has one but we cannot share because I have my own files to take care of. Hhhmmm... which is better?
8. Moleskine notebooks. Yes with an "s". I like the big ones for my future big bags. Before I type some of my blogs I write it down on paper first. But I don't just want to use any ordinary paper. It must be Moleskine. I like the notebook without grids so I can also draw freely. I feel pretty and smart whenever I'm using one of my Moleskine notebooks. ♥ I also love the elastic page holder. It helps secure some envelopes and pen or other knick knacks. Whether it's small or big, soft bound or hard bound as long as it's Moleskine ...me likey!♥