Friday, September 7, 2012

Tala @ Trinoma ♥

Last September 1, we went to the doctor for Tala's monthly check-up and her last 5 in 1 vaccine shot. Usually, we go home right after the check-up but since Tal and I forgot to claim our baggage in Landmark the day before, we were obligated to return to Trinoma with our Tala.♥
Since we're there, we decided to buy her a play gym and a play mat. As you can see Tala tested the merchandise. 

At the same time, my ate and mom were also there in Trinoma. I loved the reaction of my mom when she saw Tala. Mama was so happy and excited to see her.♥

Hhhhhmmmm....kailan kaya ang susunod na pasyal ni Tala?♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...