Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vacation Bum! But definitely NOT idle!

I’m on vacation. And what have I done or accomplished the whole time I was here at home? Nothing!!! I can’t seem to focus on the important things that I need to do.
 And what are those again?
Let’s see… there should be a time for reading. I bought more than a dozen books to nurture my brain but, where are these books? It’s all hidden inside the platera. Have I read or finished one? NO!

Then there’s organizing all our stuff and gifts (from the wedding). The problem is I don’t know where to put it! Our place is too small for all our knick knacks when we were single. I really do love to start working on it but I get stuck here in blogger world! All the time!

A facial, a pedicure and manicure. Even a hair cut! I need to find time to do all these before our Palawan trip! I need help! I need someone or something to motivate me!

Any suggestions from my visitors?

1 comment:

  1. I guess I wasn't able to follow my to-do list. tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete

Singapore Trip with my HubbyLents

February 21 - 24, 2017 February 21, 2017 So, we decided to go on a trip! A trip to Singapore! Is it for business? Or is it for good 'ol ...