Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PALAWAN EducaTour (Part Four) Rizal Perk

 After filling our bellies with good food at KaLui's, we went straight to a local bar called Rizal Perk. The mother of the owner, who is a friend of ours recommended it to us. The only music played in that bar is music from The Beatles. We went there early so we have to wait 'til 11PM for the band to play. Well, I only stayed for an hour 'cause the black russian I had made me sleepy so I ask 2 of my co-teachers to accompany me back to our pension house. The rest waited for the band to play and enjoyed their free flowing beers compliments of the owner. WOW! That's what I call the real happy hour!




Hhhmmmm... Guess where the owner got the idea for the bar's name?♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...