Monday, January 24, 2011

MAKATI



Last month, Tal and I went to Makati for a change. We used to go to Trinoma or Sm North if we want to relax or have a new gastronomical experience. Makati has changed big time! It bacame more fashionable and alive especially at night. We enjoyed strolling along all the malls located in that area plus the weather when we got there was simply perfect. It's not just Makati that has changed but also the people. The people I've seen there are glamorous and very sophisticated. Before, when I was in elementary I used to frequent this fascinating place with my cousin Erika. The Makati I knew was very simple but busy, adult like and very professional. Now, it's like the fashion capital of this country.
Well, that's Makati!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...