Monday, January 3, 2011

Daily blabber

jars of clay, v for vendetta, say anything, U2, a lot like love, the devil wears prada, summer dresses, the sun, may's flower, baguio, cat powers, Sergio Mendez, the notebook, the lake house, always, Aubrey Hepburn, il mare, wicker park, l'appartment, pan's labyrinth, p.s. i love you, fluffy puppies, hearts, love songs, practical magic, hope floats, city of ember, the lovely bones, eraserheads, tweety de leon gonzales, fashion nina garcia, pictures, photography, beaches, white sands, soundtracks...

just some of my favorite things and there's more to come...just wait!

Here's more... of my gibberish!

snow patrol, just say yes, trouble, coldplay, vogue, love and other drugs, thor, black swan, killing me softly, TALENTO, texas, in demand, movies, Baguio City, the cardigans, strawberries, children at play, prom nights,warm hugs and soft kisses, city of ember, drew barrymore, diane lane, nights in rodanthe, under the tuscan sun, hp, soft lights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...