Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anawangin Adventure ♥

May is my favorite month not just because it's my birth month but it is the perfect month to travel with loved ones and friends.Last week One of my co-teachers invited us to Anawangin Cove, Zambales. I said at last I 'll be able to visit the place I've been hearing about five years ago. We caught the 10:30AM bus at Victory Caloocan and arrived in San Antonio at around 2:30PM. The 20 minute boatride from Pundaquit beach to Anawangin Cove was fast but smooth. Along the way, you'll pass by the islands Capones and Camara and the view was spectacular and breath-taking!♥
The first thing that you'll notice are the pine trees along the shore. The place has its own unique touch. I noticed that there were a lot of campers in the area.But it's okay we didn't mind 'cause the whole cove was big enough to accommodate all of the campers without feeling crowded or too cramped.  The off white sand isn't as powdery and soft compared to Boracay but the quality of it is good. I enjoyed taking pictures of the horizon as the sun begins to set. You can see how beautiful the colors would change every second. I also had fun preparing food and BBQueing.It reminded me of my girls scout years!♥
I love the place so much that an overnight stay was not enough. Anyways, maybe next time we can also do island hopping from Capones to Anawangin then to Nagsasa Cove. Hoping to do all these by next year. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...