Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Preparing for the birth of Tala

It's a good thing I bought Nina Garcia's Look Book a few years ago. It has helped me prepare and wear the perfect wardrobe for all occasions. Now that I'm going to give birth this April or May, there's a section in the book that tells you what to pack and bring to the hospital during your labor day.

Here are some of the no-fail list of necessities for my trip to the hospital a few months from now.

1. pajamas or nighties
2. bed jacket
3. change of clothes to wear home (preferably a dress)
4. make-up (just the basics)
5. toothbrush and toothpaste
6. hairbrush
7. slippers
8. bathrobe
9. Identification cards
10. birthing plan/medical  info and other important documents
11. several pairs of maternity undies
12. snacks for visitors
13. camera
14. books

I can't wait to see our baby Tala this April or May!♥♥♥ Can't wait to be one hot Momma!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...