It's a good thing I bought Nina Garcia's Look Book a few years ago. It has helped me prepare and wear the perfect wardrobe for all occasions. Now that I'm going to give birth this April or May, there's a section in the book that tells you what to pack and bring to the hospital during your labor day.
Here are some of the no-fail list of necessities for my trip to the hospital a few months from now.
1. pajamas or nighties
2. bed jacket
3. change of clothes to wear home (preferably a dress)
4. make-up (just the basics)
5. toothbrush and toothpaste
9. Identification cards
10. birthing plan/medical info and other important documents
11. several pairs of maternity undies
12. snacks for visitors
I can't wait to see our baby Tala this April or May!♥♥♥ Can't wait to be one hot Momma!♥