Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What's in a name?


Two months before I gave birth, my husband and I were thinking of a name for our first born. We asked for suggestions from friends and family. My best friend Honey suggested Tala .My husband and our boss didn’t like it but I loved it and there’s nothing they can do to stop me. Anyways, Tala means star and my baby girl is a star! One time we searched for a second name for our baby girl in the internet. We came across a Hebrew name for boys which is Amzi and it means strong. Immediately, Tal and I loved the sound of that name, Amzi. So, Amzi it is for our Tala’s second name. Tala Amzi F. Castro It’s a good name! We then announced it to our co-teachers. My close friend Ms. Nora suggested another name for our baby because Tala Amzi is too strong and it needed a feminine touch. She suggested Marie. Tala Amzi Marie F. Castro. Thanks mama Nora ♥
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♥♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺
My baby girl is a strong bitter star.Marie in Hebrew means "bitter". Haaayyyy!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...