Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Food

Last October 18, my balik bayan friend Melissa invited me and Katch for a catch  up dessert at Banapple in il terrazzo building, Timog. While I was waiting for them to arrive, I noticed a good looking building opposite where I was. Since Banapple was jam packed, we decided to try what's in that very attractive building. The buildings name is Pos and there we found this newly nested resto called nomnomnom happy food.

Nomnomnom happy food serves a variety of unique dishes that will truly make you happy. They have appetizers, soups, salads, pizza, pasta, meals with rice and desserts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...