Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Singapore Trip with my HubbyLents

February 21 - 24, 2017

February 21, 2017

So, we decided to go on a trip! A trip to Singapore! Is it for business? Or is it for good 'ol pleasure! Well, according to my husband, it's both business and pleasure. We needed to go there to look for Singaporean Math books and to also visit my husband Tal's QueSci friends. :)

I was so excited for this was our first international trip/flight! I really do not know what to expect but I  sure was super excited to fly on a plane! 

On the plane, I was able to see so many stars and I even saw our colorful galaxy! It was so memorable. 

Of course when we reached the airport, we took pictures at once! 













That's my husband! Isn't he handsome? ;)

I'll share the rest of our trip next time! 































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...