Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friendster - Gezelle's Photos - high school batch reunion at libis (2005)

Blast from the Past
Link

I was trying to find the engagement picture/s of Tal's best friend Trick and it's a good thing that one of their high school friends uploaded it on Friendster. Wow! I was surprised to see myself so skinny pa unlike now...I'm a fatso! I really enjoyed that engagement party of Patrick and Lucelle at Gerry's Grill. The food was gastronomical and the laughter, sharing and bonding was priceless. If I'm not mistaken, we all went to Starbucks, Eastwood after dinner. Hhhhhmmmm...
Just click the Link to see our group picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...