The Top Ten FAILURES Of All Time
(Got this from God’s Little Lessons for TEENS)
- The engineer who neglected to design a reverse gear in the first car he manufactured.
- The group turned down by Decca Records because “guitars are on their way out.”
- The illustrator told by his newspaper editor to pursue another line of work.
- The skinny kid who hated the way he looked and was always being beaten up by bullies.
- The seriously ill, deeply in debt composer who in desperation wrote an oratorio in a few hours.
- The obese, bald, deformed eccentric became a reclusive thinker.
- The orchestra conductor-composer who made his greatest contributions after becoming deaf.
- The politician who lost his first seven elections.
- The boy everyone thought was mute because his stutter was so bad he never spoke until he was a teenager.
- The woman born deaf and blind who became a great writer and philanthropist and once said, “I thank GOD for my handicaps.”
The next time anyone under estimates himself or calls himself a failure, remember that our greatest failures can produce our greatest success.
Care to guess who the following people are?