Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Night In Malate

Another spur of the moment decision by my hubby Tal after visiting our doctor in UST hospital last July 18th. He decided that we should go visit Malate instead of the usual SM and Trinoma.

We enjoyed the sights and sounds made by the busy streets and the lively people. It was very nostalgic for me that night. I used to go to Malate and Baywalk during my childhood and college days with my family and friends.

I was glad Cafe Adriatico was still standing.We had dinner there and long romantic talks about Tal's amazing and funny experiences during his college days. 

The long walks and unending talks made us tired and weary so we retired in one of the hotels there called Las Palmas. 

Hoping to have another romantic dinner date with hubby in another majestic place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...