Sunday, January 20, 2013

Movie date with friends







Me and my close friends from work saw Les Miserables last January 18, 2013. Before watching we had dinner first at Sumosam and had dessert at Krispy Kreme. I was so excited to go out and watch a movie with my friends after so many ages. The movie at first was depressing from the first scene up to the scenes of Anne Hathaway. I was telling myself, what am I doing here? I was beginning to regret watching this movie but after that it was all good and exciting. The best part for me is when one of the characters sang On My Own. Now I know why people would remind others especially in FB not to sing inside the movie house because you will really be tempted to sing it with her. It’s a good thing I was able to control myself.


I hope my movie date with friends would not end in les Miserables. May we have more movie dates to come and hopefully  soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...