Sunday, February 27, 2011

3 Idiots

Talento's niece, Erin told us that their professors required them to watch 3 Idiots. It is a Hindi film (with English subtitles don't worry) showing the life of three engineering students and their means of surviving one of the best colleges in India. There is one character in the movie (Rancho) who showed even demonstrated how learning and teaching should be. The movie even made me cry because it is full of lessons that will really touch you and it is really worth watching and sharing with others. When I finally finished the movie all I can think about is that Rancho is like Talento. Tal could be one of the best and smartest engineers or one of the richest hacienderos right now in the Philippines. But no! He has chosen the humblest profession of all. He chose to be a school teacher just like Rancho, who shared all his knowledge, talents and gifts to all the children in his village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...