Friday, February 11, 2011

Math Fair 2011

































February is not just the month of love, romance and hearts. It is also the month to celebrate Mathematics! Yes, FEU-FERN celebrates its annual Math Fair during the love month. FERN students prepare challenging mathematics games as


a project and they invite guests and other students from different schools to participate in it.

Our Math Fair started four years ago as part of our school's foundation week celebration.

This year we invited FEU's very own Johnny Abarientos! Students and parents (especially parents) were very excited to meet him. Syempre, left and right ang pagpapa picture and authograph sa kanya!

I hope that our Math Fair would still be successful in the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...