Sunday, May 15, 2016

Baguio Holiday (Part 1)

December 27, 2015, Sunday


Now where do I start my story! My Holiday! My Baguio!

I woke up at 4:00 am so I can leave before 5am to avoid traffic on a Sunday. Surprisingly, when I was just a few blocks away from Victory Cubao, heavy traffic cometh my way. Good thing it was only 5:20am and by 5:30am I was in Victory Liner Cubao. Inside I saw my mom and ate Eya waiting patiently for me. I had coffee and a little snack for breakfast. We boarded the bus at 6am and left ten minutes after. 


Victory Liner

Philippine Arena
Foggy zigzag road
Naguilian 








We arrived in Baguio at around 1pm and went straight to Citilight Hotel. Our "home" for the next five days. We checked in, freshen up then went out to say "hello" to our home sweet home, Baguio City. After unpacking our things, we went to my cousin Garth's workplace in Tiongsan. We had our kamustahan and he invited us to have dinner in Aurora Hill the next day. 





Since it was my aunt's birthday that day we arrived, a simple celebration was held at her home in Quezon Hill. But before that, we fetched our auntie Helen who lives in the Padilla-Floresca ancestral home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...