Sunday, May 15, 2016

Baguio Holiday (part 2): Happy Birthday Auntie Belen!

December 27, 2016

It's my auntie Belen's 74th birthday and we were there to celebrate it with her. Sayang my cousin Glenn was not able to make it to her mother's birthday celebration for he was busy with his campaign.  What is important is that my mom and auntie Helen were there to celebrate! We all enjoyed the feast prepared by auntie Belen and manang Pina.

Happy Birthday auntie Belen! Sorry was not able to bring Tala ;-(

manang pina, mama, ate eya, auntie helen and auntie belen

tiramisu

kasim sarap

pancit for long life

nilasing na hipon

mi familia

me, mama, ate eya, auntie helen and the birthday girl auntie belen

Happy People! Lovely Smiles!

the beautiful senior citizens hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging stuff

 April 6, 2024 I think it's time for me to make time for blogging again. I haven't been here for quite some time and I kinda missed ...